Thursday 6 June 2024

Evidence when using lighting equipment

When creating my short film, I had used a variety of different lighting equipment to help improve scenes and make it more engaging for the viewer. This is shown in the picture below.


Furthermore, I was able to adjust the light panels and ensure that all of the light was reflecting on the protagonist. This was because it had allowed the viewers to feel more engaged with the short film and was able to pay their attention to the main character. This is shown in the picture below.


Furthermore, when using the lighting equipment I was able to use a reflective panel to bounce out the lighting. This had allowed me to ensure that there was a lot of exposure of light in the scene. This is shown in the picture below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How editing compliments lighting and camera work

When starting my editing for my short film, I had to think about the type of editing techniques I wanted to use to ensure that the final edi...